So, it’s Monday and a new week. My history list is taking longer than expected, so we’re still muddling through that. Still, I’ve got a lot of wins this week, so we’ll just keep on muddling through. 😀
- Email professor 2 & request article. 🙁 did not finish list yet. Still trying to track down articles and such.
Finish grading for the week by Friday afternoon (keep on top of grading). Done. And no new assignments until Friday 1/22! Plan next week’s classes on Friday. Done!
Unplug by 7pmFor the most part I stuck to this. I did listen to music while cleaning a couple nights, but that’s it. (Unplug excludes the kindle so long as I am not downloading new books).
- KonMari* pants & skirts Not yet. Maybe this week. I was going to do this on the weekend, but then all my pants were in the hamper. 🙁
Make my dreamboard for the year. Prepare at night for the following day: lunch made, clothes laid out, bag ready to go. I did this 😀 Make &hang a watercolor painting. I made two. I did not hang them. I’m not sure where to put them.
This Week’s Goals
- Finish draft history of Spanish list.
- Email Prof.RB & request article.
- Clean up research questions for new project direction.
- Read 3 articles for lit review
- Do all grading Friday 🙂
- Plan next week’s classes on Friday
- KonMari* pants & skirts.
- Work standing up if possible. (This is good for my shoulder and wrists).
- Lift weights 3x.
- Make a painting.
- Go to copyshop – get dream board laminated & print business cards?
- Edit Stories of the Alien Invasion Epsiode #2: Earthbound.
- Write 1000 words towards Stories of the Alien Invasion Episode 3.
So that’s where I am with my goals and my goals for the week. What about you? What are your goals for the week? How’d last week go?